Initially employed as the lead digital producer at Mother London to help develop the agencies digital offering and establish a team of producers and interactive designers/art directors. After 5 months, I was moved into a joint head of department role, alongside another exec producer.
Working across the agencies portfolio of client business as well as internal Mother Projects.
Clients: Acer, Becks, Boots, 17, IKEA, Intel, Mother Projects, PG Tips, Stella Artois
- Responsible for hiring all members of the team including digital and integrated producers as well as interactive designers, art directors and developers.
- Worked alongside heads of strategy, creative directors and even the partnership team to improve the output of the agencies digital work and define a best practice approach to digital production.
- Worked as a plug-in to traditional advertising teams to help develop their creative ideas and also to ensure feasibility of what they were proposing.
- Trained and helped to develop careers or all junior, mid-weight and senior producers.
- Worked on all of the Mother internal web systems, which helped to improve productivity in the workplace. This included a CMS-driven pitch microsite tool allowing agency creds to be presented quickly and easily.
- Produced edge-case technology work for the Beck’s Green Box Project campaign, creating a voice activated augmented reality application for iOs and Android, triggered from the logo on any bottle of Beck’s globally.
- Organised events for ‘Digital Shoreditch’ and ‘Internet Week’, showcasing digital art installations and featuring work from graduates from interaction design courses at the RCA, Central Saint Martins, Goldsmiths and Ravensbourne. This improved the agencies links with local universities and two students were offered an internship off the back of the event.
- Responsible for managing and growing relationships with all 3rd party suppliers for digital production.