Executive Digital Producer at Mother
Marketing and Advertising | London, United Kingdom, GB
Dynamic, creative and technically minded, with experience of working within a variety of digital, advertising and marketing/comms environments.
- Strategically minded exec producer with extensive client facing experience.
- Practical digital thinker with the ability to add tangibility to creative ideas both from a technology and a user experience point of view.
- Wide range of experience across web development, media, advertising, communications and platform/application development.
- Entrepreneurial, coming from a non-advertising background.
- Large interest in IP and development of business tools and services.
Outside of work, music is my main passion. I run an independent record label with 3 friends, 2 in San Francisco and 1 in New York.
Specialties: Cross media communications, digital production, digital strategy, creative development, social web, web applications, mobile applications, project management, SEO, link building, media planning and buying across all channels and affiliate marketing.
Executive Digital Producer - Freelance / Mother
Lead digital producer at Mother, helping to setup and establish team. Offering digital expertise to existing base of clients and internal Mother Projects.
Clients: Acer, Becks, Boots, 17, IKEA, Mother Projects, PG Tips
Executive Producer & Partner / Enjoythis Ltd
Exec producer and partner, running the studio and producing jobs with agencies, direct clients and other production houses.
- Moved from agency to production side to help run a small but strong digital studio.
- Responsible for costing, scheduling and running all projects that came into the studio, from agencies, direct clients and collaborations with other production houses.
- Helped re-position the company from a flash house into a full service digital studio offering consultancy, creative idea generation and development using emerging web technology.
- Built and maintained relationships with third party suppliers, agencies and direct clients.
Senior Creative Producer / Anomaly
One of the first staff to join and help grow Anomaly's London office from 2 to 35 members of staff in less than a year.
Working across Anomaly Music Group, Converse, Diesel, Man City, Sony and Umbro.
- Wore many hats due to the nature of a growing business: client manager, digital producer, digital strategist and also worked with digital creatives to help shape the feasibility of their ideas.
- Responsible for setting up and growing relationships with all third party suppliers for interactive production.
- Produced all Umbro digital work that was output from the agency.
- Solely produced both broadcast and digital elements of the Diesel 100 Lovers interactive music video, which doubled up as their online catalogue for SS10. This went on to be shortlisted in Cyber at Cannes Lions and was a finalist in the Tomorrow Awards.
- Worked on pitches for both Diesel and Sony, which were both won by the agency.
- Setup and ran Anomaly Music Group, the agencies in-house record label/publishing company.
Digital Account Manager / Saint @ RKCR / Y&R
Clients: Getty Images, Lloyds TSB, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Key focus of the role was to ensure that clients were kept up to speed with the latest emerging web technologies whilst approaching digital with equal importance to traditional media channels.
- Sole Digital Account Manager for Saint across agencies largest accounts.
- Worked alongside ATL account teams to deliver multi channel advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for delivering micro-sites for Lloyds TSB and Virgin Atlantic as part of larger ATL campaigns.
- Worked alongside media agencies to analyse the effectiveness of display both from a media and creative perspective.
- Developed Facebook applications for both Getty Images and Lloyds TSB.
- Worked with planners and creative teams to develop campaign ideas from initial briefing.
Digital Consultant / Quadratiq Digital
Self employed Digital Consultant
- Web usability
- Strategic partnerships
- Link building
- Optimisation of website ad revenue
- Analysis of digital display campaigns
Account Manager / Walker - i
Clients: Air New Zealand, Barclaycard Brand, Dyson, FX TV / Fox Networks, Independiente
Managed all online channels – search, display, affiliates and social media. Responsible for planning campaigns, managing budgets and reporting on performance.
Affiliate Executive / Walker - i
Clients: Air New Zealand, Barclays Retail, Barclays Stockbrokers, Dyson, Get Minted Bingo and Woolwich Mortgages
Planned and implemented affiliate strategy across all clients. Managed the setup of an in-house affiliate network – from research of software to launch of product.
Director / JPS Online
Self employed web consultant specialising in all areas of digital marketing.
- Website planning
- Link building strategy
- Content optimisation
- Affiliate management
Bus Dev Manager / SEO Manager / Fubra Ltd
Key role in new start up – developed all areas of online business through SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing and content creation.
Farnborough 6th Form College
A Levels: Computing, Design & Technology, Maths
Electronic music, DJing, producing music, snowboarding, photography, design, travel, communications and world cinema.